Saturday 7 July 2007

Finished moving in

Now I'm finally finished moving, and I'm almost settled into my new flat. Now I'm packing up all my stuff from the boxes. I will show some pics from my flat soon, when I have sorted out cam , webcam and pc, downloaded etc.

Yesterday, I have been to the city centre and looked around , it looks nice. Easy to go by bus from my home to the centre. It's exciting to explore new surroundings, new buses and some new shops. Most shops are same as from my old town, H&M, Lindex, Ahlens, Duka, Konsum and many more. Feels good to recognise most stores and shops, you know chain of stores in every city here in Sweden. There is also Topshop here, an English shop. Nice clothes there but expensive...

Today my mum and her fiancé came here and helped me with lamps. I had no lamps, so they installed lamps in the kitchen and the hall. The living room is not finished yet. Also installing my vibrating doorbell, smoke alarm and pillow alarm clock. Everything works fine now.

Next week I will go to Ikea and buy a new sofa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife and I love IKEA ...

Why did you move is it work related?

Tecken: glad said...

I like IKEA too...
My move, it was family related, wanted to get closer to my family here, that's why.